INFORMATION QUALITY AND SECURITY POLICY
In vordis we have the philosophy of achieving the trust of our customers, satisfying the IT needs for the improvement and development of the business of all our clients.
Our work philosophy is oriented towards total quality and consequently to customer satisfaction, and that is why at VORDIS we have decided to go a step further and implement a Quality Management system based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001 standard: 2015 and ISO 27001.
In order to ensure quality for clients, suppliers and internally, the management, together with the highly qualified managers and employees with which vordis, has planned a set of actions and systems that must provide the appropriate trust before our clients and that are defined to continue in our Quality and Information Security Policy:
- To know and meet the needs and expectations of our customers, ensuring a commitment to meeting the requirements established by customers, by current legislation that is applicable to the activities and services developed, the requirements that our organization subscribes, requirements applicable to the security of information, as well as compliance with other requirements established by third parties.
- To enhance the effectiveness of human and technological resources to ensure the quality of work and projects. We have a highly experienced team in the direction and execution of the projects, as well as with all the necessary technical means.
- To involve our staff, with their contributions in the achievement of continuous improvement, and through the improvement of the professional training of our staff through a continuous training program offered.
- Continuously improve the efficiency of the management system, to guarantee our permanent adaptation to the demands of an increasingly competitive market and an environment in constant evolution.
- Achieve adequate protection of information by preserving the principles of: Confidentiality, ensuring that information is accessible only to those who are authorized to have access to it; Integrity, guaranteeing the accuracy and completeness of the information and the methods of its processing; and Availability, ensuring that authorized users have access when the information and its associated assets required.
Considering these guidelines, this management reiterates its firm commitment by joining efforts to achieve these objectives, so that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained up to date at all levels of the organization.
The Management Team