The present site is property of vordis technologies S.L (onwards vordis), with registered office at Sepulveda Street, 17 – Data Building 28108 – (Alcobendas) – Madrid, with CIF B84034339.
Tel: +34 911314130 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The service provider that guarantees the direct and permanent storage of the site www.vordis.com
The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, this Legal Notice, morality and generally accepted good practices and public order.
The user must refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties
- Introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of vordis, its suppliers or third parties
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of vordis, third party providers and other Users
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of vordis or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the Web pages where the contents are or, in general, from those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or contents
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way it is contrary, belittles or undermines the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good practices or public order;
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order ;
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance;
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to vordis or to third parties without having authorized the intended use;
- Be contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or to people’s own image;
- Constitute any type of advertising;
- Include any type of virus or program not previously authorized expressly and in writing by vordis
If, as a consequence of the registration, the USER is provided with an access password, he / she commits to make diligent use of it and to keep it in strict secrecy. The USER is exclusively responsible for the correct custody and strict confidentiality of any keys, access data or other elements that are provided by the PROVIDER, and undertakes not to assign its use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently. It will be the responsibility of the USER any unlawful use of the SERVICES by illegitimate third parties that for this purpose use a password delivered to the USER by the PROVIDER. On the other hand, the identification and authentication through a USER name and password make the USER possessor of such USER name and password, totally and uniquely responsible for the acts that are carried out with and through that access to the SERVICES. It is the inexcusable obligation of the USER to immediately notify the managers of the PROVIDER regarding any fact that allows or may allow the improper use of passwords and / or passwords, including (but not limited to) theft, loss and other similar circumstances . As long as these facts are not communicated to the PROVIDER, the PROVIDER shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from an incorrect, fraudulent, malicious or malicious use of such codes and passwords.
Concerning the information regarding the sending of emails, we inform you that: »The confidentiality of correspondence transmitted over the Internet is not guaranteed; »The emails are kept by the computer support the necessary time the company needs to provide a response.
The site www.vordis.com contains links to other pages. These pages, whose addresses are regularly verified, are not part of the web dev ordis. The editorial team of vordis does not have control of its content and declines all responsibility for the information that is presented there.
vordis reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.