Business operate in a global community with international clients, offshore teams and remote workers, it’s more vital than ever to provide the tools that help your employees to communicate and collaborate effectively.
Vordis technologies provides room, desktop and mobile applications that allow secure messaging and quick video meetings and calls, providing conference rooms with easy-to-use video conferencing facilities, and above all offers total interoperability with many other video conferencing solution such Skype for Business, traditional SIP and H.323 based systems that allow you to connect video conferencing systems from Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize, Radvision and many others.
- Cloud-based or On-premise.
- Up to 500 video participants or 10,000 view-only attendees.
- HD video, audio, and wireless screen sharing.
- Dual and triple screen support for content and video streams.
- Computer VoIP audio, telephone dial-in or call-me.
- Record your meetings.
- Apps for iPhone or Android.
- Co-annotation and whiteboarding.
- Video breakout rooms.
- Remote screen control.
Hybrid UC and Telephony
In a world of digital transformation, the telephone is still a key channel for communication with customers and providers. However it is no longer an independent channel but combined with other methods such as Instant Messaging and collaboration and has evolved to be known as Unified Communications.
Many businesses have made significant investments in telephony systems, in traditional PABX or in VoIP systems, and have difficulty justifying replacing with new UC solutions.
Vordistechnologies has a portfolio of solutions to meet the needs of our customers, be it adding additional users where the existing phone system is at full capacity, replacing an existing phone system which has become obsoleted, or integrating with O365 Skype4Business/Teams or migrating users to a Unified Communications solution. We provide solutions both on-premises and in the cloud, whilst allowing customers to maintain trunks from existing providers.
With any business decision, you want to make the choice that best meets your company’s needs for the tasks at hand. If any of these items are considerations, then a hybrid or hosted unified communications approach is likely the route to pursue:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery is critical to the business.
- On-site IT support resources are stretched too thin or do not have the knowledge or training to operate a UC solution.
- The company needs the flexibility to add/remove both users and features as infrastructure changes occur, or the capabilities of the current on-premises PABX or UC equipment needs to be upgraded or expanded to meet current and future communication requests.
- Employers and employees are looking for more comprehensive and efficient UC tools.
- Management is asking for real-time management and monitoring of the unified communications system.
The true meaning and power of hybrid unified communications is this: using cloud-based services partnered with on-site resources can maximize the use of on-premises equipment. It can give legacy hardware, software, and services new life and new purpose, while upgrading available features and services to meet current and future business needs.
Maintaining a responsive communications channel with your customers is essential as customers expect more now than ever before, as communications are omnichannel, seamlessly moving between phone, email, SMS, web chat, social media and in-person communications.
Giving customers the flexibility to engage with you on their preferred media is crucial to retaining existing customers and attracting new ones. At the end of the day, customers want their journey to feel personal, and an omnichannel customer experience provides that.
Our contact center solutions enable companies to efficiently manage these multiple channel, with Agent interfaces which are optimized to manage each type of communication and with supervision and reporting to enhancing the overall service experience to the customer.
Webinars have fundamentally different requirements to other types of audio and video conferences, which demands incredible quality, reliability, scalability, and affordability. Seeing the presenters makes a world of difference in building personal connections, engagement, and trust, which requires that the Webinar solution provides a simple, effective and high-quality experience.
Many traditional videoconferencing vendors have simply expanded their solutions to allow for more participantes, however the Webinar solution of Zoom has been designed with an architecture based on a new generation of technology specifically designed to optimize the experience independently of how participants connect, providing a purpose built solution for Webinars including such features as
- HD Video and Audio Conferencing: Up to 100 live video panelists can share their webcam and interact with the audience.
- Packages that scale: Select 100, 500, 1000, 3000, 5000, or 10000 view-only attendees.
- Live Broadcating: Integrations with Facebook Live and YouTube.
- Unlimited audio: VoIP and global dial-in (toll applies) for 60+ countries.
- Desktop/application sharing: One-click HD screen sharing – even share video and audio clips with ease!
- Dual screen support: Show panelists and presentation at same time.
- Customized branding: Add your logo and customize emails and registration forms.
- Flexible registration options: Approve registrations manually or automatically, or go registrationless.
- Practice session: Meet with other panelists to prep for your webinar.
- Host Controls: You can mute/unmute panelists, and promote attendee to panelist, giving them audio & video capabilities for enhanced engagement.
- Chat: Private and group panelist chat (can be enabled for attendees too).
SIP Security and Trunking
The migration of enterprise voice services and the deployment of next generation operator networks create an opportunity to improve the quality of communications and reduce costs by direct federation/ trunking or by migrating to VoIP Operator access services. The direct interconnection of voice networking using IP also creates challenges of interoperability – where enterprise voice infrastructure is directly exposed to implementations of other vendors, and security – as internal infrastructure is connected to external users using the Internet.
Vordistechnologies has extensive experience in the interconnection of multivendor solutions in both private and public environments and assist customers throughout the process of preparing their communications infrastructure to adapt whilst guaranteeing the integrity of their communications.