Information Quality and Security Policy
INFORMATION QUALITY AND SECURITY POLICY
At VORDIS, whose activity is “Integrator of products and services in unified communications”, we have the philosophy of achieving the trust of our clients, satisfying the computing needs for the improvement and development of the businesses of all our clients.
Our work philosophy is oriented towards total quality and, consequently, customer satisfaction, and that is why at VORDIS we have decided to go one step further and implement a Quality Management system based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001 standard: 2015 and ISO 27001.
In order to ensure quality, both with regard to third parties and internally, the management, together with the highly qualified managers and employees that VORDIS has, has planned a set of actions and systems that must provide the appropriate trust towards our clients and that is defined as in our Quality and Information Security Policy below:
- Know and satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients, guaranteeing a commitment to meet the requirements established by the clients, by the current legislation that is applicable to the activities and services developed, the requirements that our organization subscribes to, requirements applicable to security information, as well as compliance with other requirements established by third parties.
- Promote the effectiveness of human and technological resources to ensure the quality of work and projects. We have a highly experienced human team in the management and execution of projects, as well as all the necessary technical means.
- Involve our staff, with their contributions in the achievement of Continuous Improvement, and through the improvement of the professional training of our staff through the continuous training program offered.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the management system, to guarantee our permanent adaptation to the demands of an increasingly competitive market and a constantly evolving environment.
- Achieve adequate protection of the information preserving the principles of: Confidentiality, guaranteeing that the information is accessible only to those who are authorized to have access to it; Integrity, guaranteeing the accuracy and completeness of the information and the methods of its processing; and Availability, guaranteeing that authorized users have access to the information and its associated assets when required.
Considering these guidelines, this management reiterates its firm commitment joining efforts to achieve these objectives, so this policy is understood, implemented and kept up to date at all levels of the organization.
The Management Team